Monday, November 24, 2014

For the ladies at Ambleside Online....

Here's the requested pics of my two old books I found today! :-)  For anyone not on Ambleside, I took some books to a used bookstore in my town today and got some credit to use.  I was buying books for next year (Les Miserable, poetry by Keats & Byron, Beowulf and more) when I found an 1899 copy of Scott's "Lady of the Lake" and a 1911 copy of Kipling's "Under the Deodars: The Phantom Rickshaw: Wee Willie Winkie".  Yay!!  Here are the books.

The Lady of the Lake

Kipling! 

What's your favorite book deal you've gotten recently?

2 comments:

  1. I've just found a copy of the 3rd edition of Charlotte Mason's Home Education. That has me pretty excited!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate any comments, but please keep them family friendly!