Saturday, August 24, 2013

Dreaming of a Father's Love by Sharon A. Lavy

Dreaming of a Father's LoveMy rating: 2 of 5 stars

I wanted to fall in love with this book. I've met some German Baptists and know a little of their history, so I was excited to read this book. However, it didn't turn out like I expected. I could NOT read this book. The characters didn't interest me, and the story line seemed to drag along. I actually tried several times to read this book thinking maybe I just wasn't in the mood for it that day, but each time it just could not keep my attention. I know this book has some really great reviews, so don't let it turn you off that it didn't work for me. You may truly fall in love with the story and characters. I really hope you do.

I received a copy of this book from BookCrash for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate any comments, but please keep them family friendly!