Friday, December 14, 2012

"Lethal Legacy" by Irene Hannon

Lethal Legacy (Guardians of Justice #3)Lethal Legacy by Irene Hannon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this series. There are many things I loved about this book. I enjoyed the characters, and I thought the story line was well written. I ended up dropping this down from 4 stars due to the what has now become irritating habit of making the characters very forward when it comes to the romantic side. It was kind of cute in the first book I read (which was actually book 2) because it seemed to catch her off guard that she was being so open about her interest in him. By book three, it was just annoying. It's like they're not just showing the man that their interested, they're being very forward verbally. I mean, the second time she meets this guy she tells him "I'm not involved with anyone. But if I ever am, it will be with a man who's considerate." She fixed those green eyes on him, and her gaze didn't waver. "Like you." What?!? Really, REALLY didn't like that. To me it just kind of cheapened her character a little.

Otherwise, I enjoyed reading this book. I would like to read this author's next series that is coming out, but if that sort of thing continues, I probably will not read any more of her books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate any comments, but please keep them family friendly!