Friday, January 4, 2013

"Goodbye to Yesterday" by Wanda E. Brunstetter

Goodbye to Yesterday (Discovery Series #1)Goodbye to Yesterday by Wanda E. Brunstetter
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

What?!? I won an ARC of this book--well, what I thought was a book. Can't figure out exactly what is going on here. Is this a tease for a new book coming out, or is this the first "book" of a series....??? I can't believe this is for sale on Amazon.com for $4.97 for pb and $5.59 for kindle. 121 pgs, but SMALL pages with large typeface. The story as far as it got is fine--I probably would enjoy the ENTIRE story--but I felt cheated. I would have been seriously annoyed had I paid the price for what I thought was a book and got this dinky little thing. I gave it two stars only because I was enjoying the story. Very disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. I have the same book (also an ARC) but haven't read it yet. Check the top on the front cover and you should see Part 1 of 6 (or something close to that). The author is releasing the story as a 6 part serial. I'm trying to decide now if I want to read part one or wait until the others are out and then read it in one shot.
    Jasmine A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that, but that means to get the whole book, people will be paying between $30 and $35 for ONE book!! Seems kind of greedy to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate any comments, but please keep them family friendly!