Thursday, January 10, 2013

"Shattered" by Dani Pettrey

Shattered (Alaskan Courage, # 2)Shattered by Dani Pettrey
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book is definitely better than the first one. I enjoyed Piper's character in "Submerged", so I really wanted to try this book. It's still irritating to read a book about a place you know about and find the writer got it all wrong (seriously, 10-15 minutes on Google alone would have really helped both books!!). That being said, I really enjoyed the book. They story line was good with enough twists and turns to keep it interesting. Piper could be annoying at times with her "I'm going to do what I want to do and there's nothing you can do to stop me" attitude. A little more common sense would go a long way with her. I'd be interested in the Gage/Darcy and Jake/Kayden story lines--I can see a couple more books in this series coming! Probably not a book I'd necessarily add to my library, but it made for a pretty enjoyable couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate any comments, but please keep them family friendly!