Tuesday, January 1, 2013

"Made in Heaven" by Ray Comfort & Jeffrey Seto

Made in Heaven: The Indiscriminate Stealing of God's Amazing DesignMade in Heaven: The Indiscriminate Stealing of God's Amazing Design by Ray Comfort
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was so excited to get this book to review!! I had really been wanting to read it, and it didn't disappoint. From looking at the cover, I wondered if it might be targeted at kids, but it isn't. It There is plenty of technical and scientific jargon to keep the more scholarly interested, but not so much it leaves the rest of us scratching our heads. I like the fact that it's typically only a couple of pages for each example with plenty of photos, diagrams, etc. A fascinating look at technological advances made because someone looked at something God created and were inspired. 32 examples of man "stealing" God's designs. Very interesting read that I thoroughly recommend!

I received this book from New Leaf Publishing Group to review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate any comments, but please keep them family friendly!